BBQ at Centennial Parklands

Before the busy days, our team was able to have a picnic in the Centennial Parklands. Like the rest of the parks I've visited in Sydney, Centennial Parklands was also beautiful. The park is huge that it is ideal for cycling. It even has an Equestrian Centre. I wanted to try on horseback riding but couldn't muster enough courage at that time so I went cycling instead, together with my team leader and another teammate, tailing behind our manager who chose rolling blading. The bike rental was expensive (AU$12 per hour!) but it was worth it... having completed 2 rounds.


The park have free electric BBQs that operate on a first-in basis. Of course, you have to clean it after using. Below is a picture of my Singaporean and Australia-based teammates and me. ^-^


No comments: